Meng-Chwan TANPhD, National University of Singapore (2007)
Office : S12-02-02 | Tel : (65) 6516 5376
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M-theory, string theory, quantum field theory, and their deep implications for contemporary mathematics.
Emergent spacetime in quantum theories of gravity.
"Higher AGT Correspondences, W-algebras, and Higher Quantum Geometric Langlands Duality from M-Theory" by M.-C. Tan, Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (to appear), [hep-th/1607.08330].
"An M-Theoretic Derivation of a 5d and 6d AGT Correspondence, and Relativistic and Elliptized Integrable Systems" by M.-C. Tan, Journal of High Energy Physics, issue. 12, no. 31, 2013, [hep-th/1309.4775].
"M-Theoretic Derivations of 4d-2d Dualities: From a Geometric Langlands Duality for Surfaces, to the AGT Correspondence, to Integrable Systems" by M.-C. Tan, Journal of High Energy Physics, issue. 7, no. 171, 2013, [hep-th/1301.1977].
"A Topological Chern-Simons Sigma Model and New Invariants of Three-Manifolds" by Y. Luo and M.-C. Tan, Journal of High Energy Physics, issue. 2, no. 67, 2014, [hep-th/1302.3227].
"Supersymmetric Surface Operators, Four-Manifold Theory And Invariants In Various Dimensions" by M.-C. Tan, Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, vol. 15, issue 1, [hep-th/1006.3313].
"Two-Dimensional Twisted Sigma Models And The Theory of Chiral Differential Operators" by M.-C. Tan, Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, vol. 10, issue 6, [hep-th/0604179].
Affiliations & Links
- Assistant Dean (Outreach and Admissions)
- Head, NUS String Theory Group
- Editor of International Journal of Modern Physics A (IJMPA).
- Editor of Modern Physics Letters A (MPLA).
- Editor of Scientific Reports by Nature Publishing Group.
- Reviewer for Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP).
- Reviewer for Mathematical Reviews by the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- Reviewer for Advances in Mathematical Physics (AMP).