Andrew A. BETTIOLPhD, University of Melbourne, Australia (2000)
Office : S12-02-18 | Tel : (65) 6516 4138
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optics and Photonics
- Ion beam modification of materials for applications in micro/nanophotonics.
- Terhertz spectroscopy and optics - Application in metamaterials.
- Active plasmonics, loss mitigation in micro-optical systems, enhancement of light emission using plasmonics.
- Mid-IR optics, passive and active devices for biosensing.
- Nuclear Microscopy and Radiobiology
- Proton induced fluorescence microscopy in biological systems - Super-resolution imaging.
- Radiation effects in single live cells - Applications in cancer treatment using particle therapy.
- Development of diamond based radiation hard particle detectors, delta-E detectors using thin membranes, radiation dosimetry.
Helical chiral metamaterials structures fabricated in SU-8 using two photon lithography.
Chengyuan Yang, Andrew A. Bettiol, Yi Shi, Michel Bosman, Hui Ru Tan, Wei Peng Goh, Jing Hua Teng and Ee Jin Teo, Fast electrical modulation in a plasmonic-enhanced V-pit textured light emitting diode Advanced Optical Materials 3 (12) (2015) 1703-1709
Zhaohong Mi, Yuhai Zhang, Sudheer Kumar Vanga, Ce-Belle Chen, Hong Qi Tan, Frank Watt, Xiaogang Liu and Andrew A. Bettiol, Subwavelength imaging through ion-beam-induced upconversion, Nature Communications 6 (2015), Article number: 8832
Ee Jin Teo, Noriaki Toyoda, Chengyuan Yang, Bing Wang, Nan Zhang, Andrew Anthony Bettiol, and Jinghua Teng, Sub-30 nm thick plasmonic films and structures with ultralow loss, Nanoscale 6 (6) (2014) 3243-3249
Yuanjun Yan, Li Fang Ng, Li Theng Ng, Kwan Bum Choi, Jan Gruber, Andrew A. Bettiol and Nitish V. Thakor, A continuous-flow C. elegans sorting system with integrated optical fiber detection and laminar flow switching, Lab on a Chip 14 (2014) 4000-4006