By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT):
- Take the MRT from Changi Airport Station (Located at Terminal 2 and 3)
to Tanah Merah Station
- Transfer to East West
- Board the train (East West Line Towards Joo Koon) and alight at Buona
- Board the train towards Harbourfront Station (Circle Line) and alight at Kent Ridge Station, 2 stops later.
- At the bus-stop in front of NUH, transfer to internal shuttle bus A1 or D2 (all free of charge) or public bus SBS 95. Alight at the third bus-stop after, which is in front of Blk S12. Walk towards Science Drive 4 and you will see the building of Universtiy Hall.
By Car / Taxi:
- Use Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Get out at Exit 8 (North/South Buona Vista Road / National University Hospital).
- Drive along Lower Kent Ridge Road for about 700m. The University Hall is located on the left. You will drive past National University Hospital and the Faculty of Dentistry building along the way.
- Note that there is no waiting or pick-up/drop-off zone along Lower Kent Ridge Road and drivers are strongly discouraged from waiting by the road.
- Directions from Changi Airport: Look for a standard taxi after exiting immigration. A Taxi to National University of Singapore should cost between 35 - 50 SGD, depending on time of arrival (there is a surcharge for travelling during rush hours and past midnight), and take approximate 30 minutes.
interactive NUS campus map is available at http://www.nus.edu.sg/campusmap/